Friday, June 7, 2019

Your body is 'worthless'. It is all about the soul.

So far, I have seen many lifeless bodies in my life. That certainly has to do with my former career in international aid and disaster management.

You actually see it right away and you feel it immediately. I think a lot of people know this experience. Something has gone from one moment to the next, something has left. I see this something like the spark, the energy supplier, the passion, the drive. I call it, no it is, the soul.

You can see a body. We often do everything we can to continue to be seen or to stay part of the flock, and yet ... without that soul it will become nothing. You can use makeup what you want or get whatever plastic and/or cosmetic surgery, but without a soul it is nothing and it remains nothing. A beautiful, meaningless, dead image that remains.
On the other hand, you can feel the soul.

I have often experienced that when someone enters a room, for example on a birthday or in a meeting, the space is suddenly filled. Attention is attracted to him or her and yes, a beautiful woman can be attractive, yet there is more. It is energy. Rest, calmness or, on the contrary, enthusiasm and / or passion. It is energy that comes from the soul.

Without a soul your body is worthless. Although all or at least most of us pay utmost attention to our body, that outside, that inside is therefore much and much more important. After all, the real energy of attractiveness and beauty comes from within, from the soul and not from makeup.

A few weeks ago on a morning, I visited the funeral of a good friend of mine. I got a nice experience. That coffin with that lifeless body actually didn't tell me anything, no connection anymore, and that wasn't necessary either. I felt the presence of his energy, of his soul. He was still the "host" at his own farewell reception of his body. The temporary passed away temple of his soul was there without any energy, but you could feel him, his soul energy, all around still very much alive.

When I felt that way, I thought it was strange that almost all of us were dressed in black. Why that color associated with sadness and mourning? Because the body could no longer support the growth of his soul? If my time is there to get rid of my temporary temple, I hope that people who come to my ‘reception’ to only say goodbye to my dead body will come in color. Joy because I am free again and can and will continue.

In general, for me it is also strange that people at cremations or funerals often talk to a coffin with a dead body in it. That soul-spirit is just not there in that coffin anymore. My feeling at least that morning. Actually my trust.

My experience with several very dear ones whose temporary temples (bodies) already passed away, is that you can always start a conversation with them. Even ask them for advise. They live around you and in you. And that only temporary body that you once saw, yes you do no longer see. 
You do not have to lose the feeling of the soul connection if you maintain the link. That is a kind of letting go without losing anything of real value.

Gangey Gruma (Frans Captijn)
Captijn InsightCatalyst in developing tranquility & in-sight to get in a sustainable way real connection, purpose, pleasure and flow in life, love, family, business, career and work again.


No comments:

Post a Comment