Friday, December 6, 2019

Lifelines and the future. The (your) plan becoming visible.

No don't be afraid. This is not a blog about future predictions or hand palm reading.

After a morning meditation a while ago, I wondered if 62 years ago, if I had already understood it as a just born baby, I would have believed the future prediction of my life that I have had so far. If someone, with full conviction and with the best intentions, had tried to tell me this, I think I would have laughed a lot, and in particular with disbelief, would have run away. I had a lot of fun about it but believe and trust in it, well…no way. Let’s be serious, I think my thoughts should have been that I would never survive that all.

Starting back from the now, all kinds of lifelines sprang up in my head. Nothing special of course because every person has such a set of lines. We hardly ever think about it.
To mention a few: The lines of health, education, friendships and peoples who inspired you in life changes, relationships, children, places you have lived, faith, work, career & career, fun & disappointments, creativity, talent fulfillment, money, animals in your life, encounters, opportunities, and so much more. The list and the total number of lines, for every person is the same. The courses of the individual lines are different. And that makes lives different, or life paths different.

Those lines, or life experiences, start at birth (or who knows maybe even before that, the Buddhists would say) and stop when you stop breathing (or who knows, they may be the beginning of a life cycle to start). An interesting theme but not for this blog.

Some lines are almost straight and rising. Others curvy, boisterous, sometimes falling. Every line in any case actually unpredictable. Also in the future. If, for example, there is a significant change in your health, this can cause serious effects on your life and lifestyle (as once happened with me).

Every line has a specific story. Fortunately for me personally so far almost all peppered with fun and pleasure.

It is literally incredible that with all those experiences of all those lines, now, here in Thailand, I live the life I live. Actually, a miracle. And again, I am not unique in that because it applies to everyone and has nothing to do with living in Thailand. Looking back, did you ever thought it would be like this?

And from that experience now I really believe, no even more trust (by the way nothing to do with religion although perhaps it has a spiritual touch), that there is a life path or a plan ready for you from the beginning. Step by step the plan becomes increasingly visible to you.

My sister was very sad despite the fact that her son had not been hired for a job that, she thought, was tailor made for him. He did not get it…
Sure, I can understand the feeling of disappointment at the moment you hear it is not him who got the job. On the other hand, you can see this "rejection" as a message that something else is waiting that will bring many more development and growth. By the way, for two parties, including that new employer that did not deserve him. It only needs time to discover this.

Many people strife for "security" in life. Well forget that because that does not exist or does it ...?

When I look back on all those individual lifelines in my life, I realize that there is another, main line in them. That line is my lifepath. And out of thinking and wanting I can put a lot of energy to try to influence that specific (personal) line but unfortunately ... I have to follow the plan.

This interim evaluation, as I see and call it, after that meditation, indicates that I can just trust that path and that it certainly all will be "OK". Don't worry too much if things don't work out the way you would like to (influence) them.

Just as far as possible, enjoy a good life and, above all, enjoy as much as possible and be optimistic. That’s a life attitude. Because you can be sure, at some time the end of all those lines definitely will become visible. Just a natural process.

Gangey Gruma (Frans Captijn)
email: captijninsight@gmail.com 


Captijn InsightCatalyst in developing tranquility & in-sight to get in a sustainable way real connection, purpose, pleasure and flow in life, love, family, business, career and work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment