Friday, January 22, 2021

Conscious Being

Last week, in the early evening in our village and with dog Kadhow on the scooter, I came across this image. I stopped for a moment and took this picture.

It brought me to the thought of Conscious Being. In the rat-race many people live it seems that there is only one thing left in the world and in the news (which actually is always old) that is being talked about.
This moment was once again enjoyable just by stopping and watching.
 
To be aware of how beautiful the world is and how happy I am. The beating of my heart, my breathing in and out, the coming and going of my thoughts, the movements of my mind.
 
Fantastic to be able and allowed to live and enjoy things that, at least in my opinion, really matter.
 
Maybe some different and especially positive news in the present world.
 

Gangey Gruma (Frans Captijn)


Captijn InsightCatalyst in developing tranquility & in-sight to get in a sustainable way real connection, purpose, pleasure and flow in life, love, family, business, career and work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment