Friday, January 15, 2021

On the way to ten years in Thailand

The road is clear to make it to my tenth consecutive year in Thailand.
 
Always on my late father's birthday. As a kind of present;). I go for extension of my visa. Yesterday it happened again. He would have turned 106.
So, I again for the grant of my annual visa went to the immigration bureau. This time for the first time in Surin. A cozy office, smaller than in Chiang Mai, and super friendly and helpful staff.
 
First as a third visitor early yesterday morning I had to visit the bank to get a bank letter and a bank statement and after that to the immigration department.
Fortunately for me, it was not busy. Very fresh at a little after nine when we got there. A few staff members tried to warm themselves up outside in the sun. A warm welcome when I arrived with Phatsamon. We were helped right away. Fill out all paperwork and have it checked, checked and checked again by the staff, take a photo and wait ...
 
After about two hours of waiting, I got my passport back with visa extension until the end of February 2022/2565.
 
Nice to be able to move forward another year. On the way to ten years in Thailand by 2022.


Gangey Gruma (Frans Captijn)


Captijn InsightCatalyst in developing tranquility & in-sight to get in a sustainable way real connection, purpose, pleasure and flow in life, love, family, business, career and work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment