Friday, June 29, 2018

I am getting younger by the day and am wonderfully made.

Exactly today I reached the age of 61 years young. Yes, young, and a typical Cancer / Rooster personality.

For several years already I am a Eucharistic Minister at The Sacred Heart Cathedral in Chiang Mai. Since about half a year now also a cantor, singing responsorial psalms, on a regular base.

Last Sunday, so just five days before my birthday, I was serving and singing in the church again. The psalm I was invited to sing said: ‘I praise you, for I am wonderfully made’. Preparing myself for singing this psalm helped me to think about this quote. And actually it came up in my mind I fully agree with that statement.

I am a process and a product of love. Not a single thing is wrong on and with my heart, my mind, my soul and my body. No marketing needed to help me to doubt this lived understanding. So… I am not really good for the economy.
No changes at all need to be made. And although my body, like every other person, is aging… my mind and soul are getting younger by the day. My heart is open to give and receive love and I feel no boundaries for that.

No regrets about the past. Mistakes were and are lessons, not telling me I am a mistake. Living life is a lifetime learning process, like learning to walk. An ongoing process of standing up one more time than falling down to make steps forwards.

Doing Kundalini Awareness Yoga, Meditation and some normal workouts on a daily base help me to feel great and to honor and challenge the temporary temple of my soul, my body. No punishments or special diets. Managing, and also enjoying the pleasures of and in, my life. Being together with my girlfriend, like today, drinking a glass of wine. A beer for instance at the Mae Rim Friday market. Just to enjoy, no overkill.

No, or at least as less as possible, negative influences in my life that bother my mind any longer. Not following the ‘news’ in newspapers, radio and on television. Being satisfied and happy with what I already have and living by the day. No need to get ‘more’ or reach goals. Not disturbed anymore by what I thought people were thinking about me. Publications on the internet, social media, etc.. Just and only being more and more aware of living my purpose and values of life.

A free ‘puppy’ inside (my inner child) being myself and ongoing feeding and keeping young and alive all my talents and gifts from Jester to Shaman.

Actually, I am more than grateful this day again that I understand I am really wonderfully made and getting younger by the day.


Gangey Gruma (Frans Captijn)


Captijn InsightCatalyst in developing tranquility & in-sight to get in a sustainable way real connection, purpose, pleasure and flow in life, love, family, business, career and work again.



No comments:

Post a Comment